Once you have received a quote for a service from a member of staff, you can choose how you would like to pay.
- Pay by cheque made payable to Reading Borough Council.
- Pay by international cheque in pounds sterling made payable to Reading Borough Council, and drawn on a bank with a UK branch.
- Pay by credit or debit card by calling 0118 937 5132 between 10:00 and 16:00 Tuesday to Friday.
- Pay by credit or debit card online.
Making a payment online
To pay online, simply click on the link below.
This will take you through to Reading Borough Council’s online payment system.
You will need to:
- Select the service you are paying for from the drop-down list.
- Enter the unique reference supplied by the member of staff you are dealing with.
- Enter the amount before entering your card details.
Unfortunately, the system is not a ‘shopping basket’ one, so you can only pay for one service at a time.
For example, if you have been asked to pay for research as well as copies, you will need to make two separate online payments – one for the research, and one for the copies.
We appreciate that this may seem a little clunky, but it is the only way that we can provide an online payment service at the present time.
If you would prefer to pay for more than one service in one go, you can of course call us on 0118 937 5132 between 10:00 and 16:00 Tuesday to Friday.